In recent years the Altarea dividend has posted regular growth. Our dividend policy is based on an analysis that takes account of regulatory constraints, related in particular to the SIIC regime, dividends paid historically, and the Group’s financial position and results.
A dividend of €9.50/share will be proposed to the General Shareholders' Meeting of 29 June 2021, for the financial year 2020, up 5.6% compared to 2019. Shareholders will also be offered the option to take part-payment in shares. They will be free to choose between:
- full payment in cash;
- 50% in share, and 50% in cash.
The main shareholders of the Group as well as the senior executives of Altarea, together representing nearly 80% of the share capital, have already announced their intention to subscribe to this option.
- FAQs about the 2020 dividend
- Timetable for the 2020 dividend
- Details on 2020 dividend
Forms of holding
Direct registered shares
Managed registered shares
Direct registered shares: your shares are registered directly and only with Altarea, enabling us to offer you a more personalised service. Your shares are registered in a securities account held with CACEIS Corporate Trust, the securities services manager for Altarea.
This type of ownership has several advantages:
- Exemption from custody and management fees
- Free access to an OLIS website specifically for registered shareholders. This gives you access to information about your shares and also allows you to place orders and vote at General Shareholders' Meetings
- Brokerage fees are 0.3% excluding VAT of the gross transaction amount*, with a minimum charge of €10 excluding VAT, on all transactions carried out online via OLIS
- Direct payment of dividends into your account
*This percentage does not include the transaction tax of 0.30% of the gross transaction amount on share purchases, paid in full to the French Treasury.
Bearer shares: bearer shares are managed by your financial intermediary (brokerage firm, bank or online broker). Altarea is not privy to this information.
Managed registered shares: you may decide that you want your financial intermediary to hold and manage your share portfolio. However, your shares are registered with Altarea, so we can still identify you.
To answer your questions
Altarea Investors Department
87 rue de Richelieu 75002 Paris
For the management of direct registered shares:
CACEIS Corporate Trust
14 Rue Rouget de Lisle
92130 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX
01 57 78 34 44 - firstname.lastname@example.org